DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a energy up gravity down circuit. Start off the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve could be presented if expected. Also a strain compen sated movement control could be additional to the circuit to manage the descent velocity of the cylinder.
Remark: Please check with our income engineer for the distinctive pump displacement, motor energy or tank capability.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean the many hydraulic components concerned in advance of installation of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which should really also be clean and absolutely free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
four. The power unit need to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level in the tank right after the first working of the power unit.
6. Oil transforming is needed following the preliminary a hundred operation hours, afterwards when each and every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This energy unit includes a electrical power up electrical power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A pressure compensatred movement management may be extra to circuit to control the decent velocity with the cylinder.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all of the hydraulic components concerned prior to set up of the power unit.
3. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which need to also be clean and cost-free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
four. The power unit should be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level inside the tank immediately after the preliminary operating with the electrical power unit.
6. Oil modifying is required after the first 100 operation hours, afterwards when every 3000 hrs.